Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Needing Prayer

My heart has been heavy with lots of prayer requests recently.  So many people I know and love are being diagnosed with cancer or going through some other health issue.
  • My great aunt is at KU Med Center and has just been diagnosed with cancer.  She's going to be there a while.  She's my grandpa's little sister and the only one left of the 3 kids.  She's a workaholic but going into retirement.  This is not the way to start retirement out.
  • I have a friend who is going through the process of beating her cancer.  She's not much older than me, just recently got married, and living in another state.  We just got word that her doctors are optimistic (PRAISE GOD!!!), but I can't imagine what she's going through: mentally, emotionally, spiritually.
  • Tonight, I just found out that my old basketball coach was life flighted to Springfield with an aneurysm.  He's out of surgery and his doctor is optimistic about his situation as well, but will have another surgery tomorrow.
I know there are tons of people praying for each of these situations.  We have a God that hears our prayers.  He answers prayers.  He comforts the family.  Will you pray along with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]