Here's a recap of last week's goals:
1. Start Bible Study.
9. Cut my coupons and organize my coupon binder.
11. Find a "for-sure" bank!
This week I have only a few goals. This is because Mackenzie's shower is on Saturday, and I'm wanting it to be perfect for her. So I have a lot of things I need to get done for that.
1. Deep clean my car! (Honestly, I don't remember the last time I did this.)
2. Try to make homemade granola bars!
3. Make a cleaning schedule.
4. Find 7 things every day to put in the giveaway pile (or just throw out).
5. Work on the bridal shower.
6. Find a bank! This is a MUST!!!
7. Keep applying for jobs.
Have a great week!