Where in the world did September go?
Wait, where did the whole year go?
I cannot believe it's already October.
With a new month, comes new goals!
Here's a recap of last month's goals and what I really accomplished.
I tried, really.
Craft Goals: (yes, I have craft goals! It's a hobby, and I have several projects to complete)
Even if I didn't mark everything off my list, I got some of it done.
It's a start to living intentionally...for a purpose.
So as we go into October, here are my new goals:
- Write 4 different people cards or letters.
- Write Tyler a note.
- Invest in my new friendships.
- Meal plan for a couple weeks at a time. (I want to get back in this habit.)
- Sell/give away clothes and other things we don't need.
- Make one new recipe a week.
- Keep eating healthy.
- Start on my birthday list.
- Take some time for myself...don't get too busy.
- Work on Fall/Christmas items for the shop.
- Start on a Christmas list for family/friends.
- Finish Fall napkins so we can use them at Thanksgiving!!
So those are my goals for this month.
What are some of yours?
What will you have accomplished by the end of October?