Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Everywhere, All the Time

Today, I'm thankful that the God I serve is omnipresent.
He is everywhere, all the time.
I'm thankful that He can be in Springfield with my dad as he has a major surgery.
He can be in Joplin and Lamar at the same time with other family members facing medical procedures.

Even when I can't be in those places to hold my family close,
He is there.
When I can't be there to tell them everything is going to be okay,
He is there.
When I can't be there to tell them in person that I love them,
He is there.

He is here in St. Louis with me.
He's my strength today.
He is what is getting me through.

He is in the present
and He is in the future.
He holds us all together
even when we're miles apart.

He is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]