Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Miscellany Monday and Anniversary Wishes

What a beautiful weekend...
and I don't mean weather-wise.

We did a lot of test driving,
as we are trying to find a new car for Tyler.

I did a lot of packaging orders.
Thank you!
My couch turns into a mess during this process.



By the way, the entire shop is on sale this week.
Use LUCKY for 40% off...
gotta clear out my inventory so I can add
some cute, new things.

I met up with a friend from college to chat on Saturday morning.
She's back in the area, with lots of new, exciting 
things going on in her life, and it was a joy just to
sit for a couple of hours and catch up.

Saturday evening, we met up with a couple from 
our small group and ate supper with them!
It was such a treat, and it's super nice
to be getting to know each of the couples
in our small group! :)

Sunday, we woke up to a winter wonderland!



It was only snow, which was great.
It also mostly melted by the end of the day. :)
That's my kind of snow!

We went to our small group's Super Bowl party
last night, and I finally got to use my super-awesome
football platter!  
I've had it for 2 years, but with all the craziness in the
last couple years, I haven't had the chance to use it!



Well, that's about all that happened here.  But before I go......

I would like to wish my Momma and Daddy a Happy 29th Anniversary today!  I've been blessed to have a front row seat to your marriage these last 24 years. :)  You guys are such a blessing to others.  The one thing that I've learned the most from your marriage is that people are the most important thing in life.  You guys are always thinking of others:  how you can help, what they might need, and how you can show Jesus to them.  Thank you for being a shining example of what it means to love as Jesus did, even when it's hard.  You guys are the best parents a girl could ask for.  Thank you for loving me...and for letting me be your favorite daughter!! :)  I love you!






miscellany monday at lowercase letters

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]