Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Miscellany Monday

This weekend flew by waaaaay too fast.
It was pretty low key...


Saturday, I quickly finished some Date Jars to send out to some fantastic Instagram friends that had ordered in time for Valentine's Day!  I can't believe how fast those flew out of the shop!


With that said, I got some new jars for Date Jars that will be coming out in a few weeks. (Please excuse my messy table...I have a million projects going on at once.)  I am excited to offer a couple different varieties!  They are holding some pretties for the time being, though.

Saturday evening, I did some sewing.  I'm hoping to have a shop update in the coming weeks! :) Be on the lookout for that!


Sunday, we drove Tyler's old car back to his parents' house and took his Christmas present with him.  He's been wanting to shoot it for soooo long now, and he finally got the chance.

Tyler got my first time shooting on video, so for your viewing pleasure, here it is:


And here's my target after I put a few rounds through it.
I'm pleased. :)



I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
What did you do?

P.S.  This is my 200th blog post! :)  Woo hoo!



miscellany monday at lowercase letters

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]