Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Miscellany Monday

Happy Monday, friends! :)
I hope you had a wonderful, relaxing weekend!
Did any of you do anything exciting?


1.  Thursday evening, we used Tyler's birthday present and went to see Pentatonix in concert.  Tyler has loved them ever since they were on The Singoff.
If you've never heard PTX sing, please go do so right now.
I'll wait right here.


They're amazing, aren't they?
My {phone} camera didn't like all the lights, so I didn't get a great picture.
Oh well.


2.  Guess what?
We hung out with friends all weekend long.
It was pretty amazing.
We taught them how to play Phase 10 Friday night, went to church and then supper on Saturday night, and on Sunday we saw a movie together.
God is good.
(I think our attitude is slowly changing from when I posted this.)


3.  I found "leftover" gift cards in the desk drawer.
It was like Christmas all over again.


I called each number to get the amounts and wrote them on the back.
I love finding things like that!
Does that ever happen to you?


4.  I will be wearing this owl necklace all week long.


Wanna know why?
Because in 7 more days, "Pie" will have a Forever Family.
It makes me giddy with excitement for Joy and her family. :)

5.  Oh, and this also happened this weekend. 


He's definitely a keeper!! :)
Here's the finished product!
Not to bad for $7.



6.  Oh, and there are some big things happening for my little, tiny shop.
Stay tuned for that!! :)

Linking up with Carissa today!


miscellany monday at lowercase letters

1 comment:

  1. Love this.

    You know, finding (and getting) gift cards with money on them is one of the biggest thrills of my life. Right next door to marrying the mister and having and adopting babies.

    Your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]