Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Morning Randoms

 Happy Monday!
How was your weekend?
I hope it was as good as mine. :)
Here's a little random for you...


1.  Have you had these quesadillas?  They are my new favorite breakfast food!  Just pop them in the microwave for 2 minutes and 15 seconds, and you've got breakfast!  Not to mention that they're healthy for you!

2.  I listed some more Date Jars in the shop this weekend!
Check them out, if you haven't already!  And get 15% off your order with code NEW15.

3.  This was our first weekend home in almost a month.  Our little apartment was in dire need of some TLC.  So I cleaned like a mad woman.   Doesn't it feel good to have a clean home?  Sunday, we got home from church and didn't have to do anything!  The apartment was clean, the laundry was done and put away, and we're no longer students {PTL!}, so we didn't have homework!  It was so nice to relax! 



4.  I played with Charlee yesterday afternoon.  She's my Cricut, and she's awesome.  I hope to be able to create some awesome things with her in the near future!

5.  I made some Skinny Garlic-Cheddar Biscuits for supper last night.  They were deee-licious!  I'll be posting the recipe soon!

6.  Last night, Tyler and I were dreaming of going on vacation.  We're pretty sure that we want to go on a cruise sometime soon, so I thought I had better get my passport taken care of.  I did the paperwork, found the marriage license, and even have a passport picture left over, so I'm sending it in so that I can get my married name on it. :)  Exciting!!

I hope you have a wonderful week!

Linking up with Carissa today!

miscellany monday at lowercase letters

3 comments:

  1. Your date jars are SO cute!! I love them! I favorite'd your shop so that I can get one when I have the spare money :D
    I want a Cricut so bad! They are so neat!
    Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait for the recipe for the garlic-cheddar biscuits. I was thinking of having you guest post over on my blog. Would you be interested in that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it was a great weekend! Yay for travel and getting your married name on your passport. I had to do that this summer and it made me so happy. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]