Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Miscellany Monday

Happy first day of April!!
I can't believe that it's here already!!
Being that it's Monday, here are my randoms.

1. I got to see my best friend this weekend. It was top secret that she and her husband were coming, because they were surprising her parents. She lives in North Carolina, and her parents are just outside of Kansas City. I was allowed to tell my mom and my husband and that was it. It was so much fun, and I'm so glad they pulled it off!! :) We met up with them for breakfast and then went shopping for a little bit.




2. There are lots of heavy things on my heart currently. Maybe someday I'll be able to sort it all out.

3. I'm so thankful that even the day after Easter, my Savior still lives. Everyday I'm reminded how much I really am in need of a Savior.  I can't do this life on my own.  I fail at so much, yet I'm covered in His grace.  I'm so thankful for His sacrifice.




4. I shot Tyler's AR again this weekend. It's such a fun gun to shoot. Can't wait to get my pink one. :)




5. I also shot a bow and arrow for the first time ever! I've always wanted to (before Katniss ever came along), so I was pretty excited about it.



6.  You can take advantage of a sale that's going on in my shop right now!! Use LOVE20 for 20% off! :)

7.  Speaking of my shop...there are some super exciting things coming up, so stay tuned!! 

 miscellany monday at lowercase letters

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]