Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Much Ado About You Planners

Today, I'm so excited to share with you...

Emmy, from Much Ado About You, sells the most awesome planner ever.  I had learned about her through an Instagram friend, because I saw her amazing planner.  At the time, I already had a planner, so I couldn't order from Emmy.  Then shortly after I discovered Emmy, she made the announcement that she was retiring from the planner business so that she could focus on her life because the business was taking so much out of her.

To say I was bummed was an understatement.  BUT, I understood.  When something is taking over your life that you don't have time for your kids, your husband, your other commitments, then I would say it's time to re-evaluate.  I admire Emmy for the strength that it took for her to stop doing something that she loved, so she could focus on who she loves more.

However, just a short time ago, she sent out a notice on Instagram asking for Guinea Pigs because she found a new way to sell her planners.  Of course I jumped at the chance!  Who wouldn't?  I couldn't WAIT to get my new planner!!

Her packaging is to die for!  Seriously...it's the cutest ever!


There are several styles of planners available:

I have the Day Planner and want to show you all that is included!!   **If you want an August start date, you must purchase your planner between June 1st (today) and June 10th!  After that, you will get a September start date.  See Emmy's website for more info.**

In each of the planners, the monthly layout is included.  I love this feature because I like looking ahead at the upcoming month and knowing what the month looks like!


The weekly layout comes in the Day Planner.  I love this because not only can you write things on the day, but can also assign those things a time frame.  In my mind, this makes the planner.


It also comes with tabs that you install yourself.  Take it from me, it is so simple to put these in yourself.  I love the tabs, because I can flip right to the month that I need.  Tabs are a must when looking for a new planner.


Also included is a page to plan for the next year.  Now, I don't really plan ahead into the next year much, but it's a good place to put upcoming weddings, family reunions, and other things that need to be planned in advance.


I am very goal oriented.  This is the perfect place to put:

  • Buy a house
  • Go to Hawaii
  • Learn look beyond what you see.
  • Bungee Jumping


There are several other things that you can get to "add-on" to your planner.  One of those things is this amazing paper clip.  It allows you to keep your planner on the dates that you need!  Other add-ons include an adhesive pen loop and calendar event stickers.  She even has a desk calendar for you in her shop!



Have I convinced you that you need a MAAY planner yet??  Well if I haven't, let me tell you a couple of other things.

Emmy has teamed up with The Pleated Poppy to bring you fabric planner covers!! These are simply amazing.  There's no other way to put it.  You can check out the planner covers here.  

Okay...one last thing.  Emmy has such a wonderful heart.  If you don't know her, you should really get to know her.  Each month, she will be helping a new family raise funds for an adoption.  $1 from each planner sold will go to the family of the month.  How amazing is that?!?!  I think it's pretty incredible!!

Are you ready to buy one now?  I thought so!

For more information, check out her post here.

You can purchase your planner, desk calendar, and add-ons here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]