Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Focused on the Plan?

Just when I think I know what God's plan is...
....BAM.  He goes and changes it on me.
That's just how He is.
But I'm so thankful that's how He is.

I've been quiet for some time here in my corner of the internet.
It hasn't really been on purpose...
We've just had a really busy month, and I haven't had much to say.
Shocker...right?!?

via

But during that time...
I have been focused on my life.
I have been focused on my job.
I have been focused on my future.

I haven't been focused on God's plan.

He's been doing some really cool things in my life lately.
I can't wait to share them with you!

What are you focusing on?
Your plan or His?

1 comment:

  1. Boy oh boy, can I ever relate! I actually admitted today that I just need to stop making plans altogether because every time I have something planned out, God comes in and shows me that He has other plans in store. I'm slowly learning to just let God do what He wants with my life and find joy in the journey. You think it would be easy, but it's so not!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]