Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Home Update: Guest Bath!

Well, we've lived in our house for almost 5 months now.  I really can't believe it's been that long!  I am so thankful that we left our apartment when we did, because if we waited until our lease was up, we wouldn't be moving for another 2 weeks.

Coming from a 900 square foot apartment to a 2400 square foot house has been a wonderful challenge.  It's taken a bit of time to get settled (we still don't have every box unpacked), but we're slowly working on filling the rooms.

One vision I had right away was for the guest bathroom on the second floor. 



I knew that I wanted to do it in white and black.  I got all of the bathroom rugs and towels for Christmas, which was a HUGE help because those things are expensive!

I had several different shower curtains picked out, but I couldn't decide on which one to get!  I originally wanted a ruffled curtain, but they were back ordered every time I went to buy it.  I soon found one in Target, fell in love, and bought it.


I really love how it turned out.  Some of Tyler's friends gave us the gorgeous "Love" picture that is now hanging in the bathroom as a house warming gift.  I knew it would go perfectly in there.

I may still purchase a soap dispenser, but for now this will work.  Now we just need some guests to come stay with us!! :)

Towels:  Here
Shower Curtain:  Here
Rugs: Thomas O'Brien...looks like they aren't sold online anymore (from Target)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]