Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Home Update: Craft Room

It's been a while since I've done a home update.
I'm still trying to piece together our home, but it's coming along slowly.
It's expensive to furnish a home, so I've got to find deals when I can.

I automatically knew that I wanted a pink craft room.
It's my favorite color.
But before we moved into our house, I got a teal Ikea cart.
My inspiration then came to mind.

Without further ado...welcome to my craft room!

Chalkboard made by me for my bff's bridal shower.

I asked for shelving and a table for Christmas and it went right in here!



Bow Garland made by me.  Hoop made by Canfieldhouse.


I have hopes to one day paint the bookshelf that I acquired at my very first estate sale.  
I kept the color splotch off of the Ikea box to hopefully match the color. :)
Anyhow,  Sally the Singer lives here as well as Charlee the Cricut.



You are Beautiful blocks from Bubblewrappd.

My mom made me my block name.  I forgot I had it until just recently!
Bible Verse Print from Katy Girl Designs.  Love canvas from Pen and Paint.  I painted the butterfly at Firehouse Pottery.

I absolutely love the chair that I found!  
Target, people!
Isn't it adorable?!?

Well, that's just about it!  
I hope to get to sit down and sew again one day.
It seems that we've just been completely busy.
I have hope to make myself a quilt, so I will see what I can do about that! ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]