Hi! Thanks for stopping by my little part of the world! I'm Beth...a farm girl, living in the BIG city. I married my best friend almost 3 years ago, and we've been on a roller coaster ride ever since. I love the Lord and serve a Risen Savior!
I have my Bachelor's degree in Accounting, and I work full time as an Accounts Payable Coordinator for Charter Spectrum. I worked hard for that degree, and I'm very proud of it.
I enjoy creating a home that is welcoming to others. I love to craft, sew, and create. I love to cook, bake, and be in the kitchen. I love to talk about money: saving, spending, budgeting. I have a passion for spending a little, but gaining a lot.
Random facts about me:
- I am a tiny bit OCD: my closet is color coordinated and every hanging garment is on a black hanger.
- My husband is the one who taught me how to shoot. I now enjoy it with him...and I may or may not be a better shot than him. ;)
- I am somewhat of a packrat, but when I get in the purging mood, watch out...the whole house will be in the giveaway pile before you know it.
- I hate watching football on tv. I'd rather be at the game...however, I love baseball...on tv and in person.
- I call it "pop."
- Oh, and I love my crockpot! Seriously...I now own 2 of them!
- We changed our lifestyle almost a year ago and now eat healthier and workout more.
Wanna know more about me? Check out these posts: