Pages

Monday, June 11, 2018

upLIIFT--July Freedom FitCamp

This summer, I'm doing something a little bit different.  I'm only going to be working out 4 days a week!  Say what?!  Yes, this is a HUGE change for me since I usually workout 5 to 6 days a week.  If you've been following me very long, you know that I've been working on living in my freedom.

What does that mean exactly?

First of all, Jesus set me free from my sin so that I may one day live with Him.  But He didn't just set me free, He has called me to live in that freedom.  For so many years, I've been enslaved by my thoughts and mindset.
  • You're bad if you eat that.
  • You better go work off those treats you had last night. 
  • You better be good today...no treats!
  • It better be perfect.
No more!  I cannot let my thoughts control my day.  I am still a work-in-progress, but thankfully God loves me anyway. Anyway, the best way to learn something is to work on it every day.  That's what I'm going to be doing. I would love to have you join me.

Enter LIIFT4.

I am excited about this program, simply because it's going to push my idea of freedom again.  Summer is always busy, and I have hardly been home.  So sticking to a strict schedule can be very tough.  What about the idea of fitting a workout program around your life?!

LIIFT4 is a brand new program that combines lifting weights and strength training with high-intensity interval training (HIIT).  This program contains 30-40 minute workouts only FOUR days a week. 

It doesn't officially launch until October, but we have the chance to get ahold of the program now!  If you are short on time, tired of walking around a gym without a plan, want to see results in less time, just want a shorter commitment, then take advantage of this program!

There is a simple meal plan that even includes a treat day!  
There are 8 weeks of workouts that are totally different--basically 32 different workouts.
There's a modifier, so it doesn't matter what your fitness level is you'll still be able to get results!

Check this out:

What is LIIFT4?

The program is divided into two parts:  the first six weeks are designed to tone and the last two weeks will burn calories and fat.

The only equipment you will need is a set of light, medium, and heavy dumbbells or resistance bands.



What's included?

You'll get a workout calendar as well as a weight progression tracker.  The program also comes with a nutrition guide just to help you make sure you're eating the right foods and getting the right amount of nutrients.

When can I start?


LIIFT4 launches October 1st, but VIP Early Access is already on sale!  Workouts will begin on July 16th.  If you're interested in learning more about the program, you'll want to complete this contact form so we can connect and start chatting about the best option for you!

I will be hosting a FitCamp starting July 16th, and I will be walking side-by-side with you through this program!  That means I'm going to be a challenger, just like you!  And guess what?!  For the first time EVER, I am inviting you AND your significant other to join in!  That's right...I'm hosting a co-ed group!  My husband made the commitment to join in the program with me.  Exciting, right?!  So grab your partner, and let's do this all together!

Let's chat about the Presale!

You can purchase the program now and you'll receive access to the ENTIRE program on July 16th.  If you order now, you'll also receive access to the B4 LIIFT4 workouts. That includes four workouts that are 20 minutes each.  You'll be able to sample the workouts before we officially get started!  Not only will you get the whole program, but you'll also have access to my FitCamp test group that kicks off on the 16th!


What are the requirements?

They really are simple.  You will need to purchase a Presale Package.  When you fill out the contact form, I will go over the options with you.  I want to make sure that the package you choose will match your financial season that you're in.  You will also want to make sure that I am your coach.  If you're currently working with another coach, please reach out to them to gain access to their group.

What will the Test Group entail?

All of my FitCamp groups are faith based.  No, you do not have to be a Christian to join me, but please know that Jesus is the center of these groups.  We will be talking about the characteristics that we need to be STRONG for life.  We will be upLIIFTing one another.  You can expect encouragement, recipes, support, prayer, and short devotionals.  You can also expect a whole lot of fun!

Ready to Commit?

Fill out this contact form.  I will be in touch with you so that we can talk about your goals, why you want to join in, and what package would be best for you!

I am so excited to get to know you more.  Thank you for trusting me to help you in your journey!

Want to try a sample workout for FREE?! Find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]