God is gracious. He is kind. After many months of being in my personal coach's GRACEcamp and surrendering my food and thoughts to Him daily, I have been freed from the shackles that I was once wearing. God doesn't want us to live in bondage. He came so that we may have LIFE. Jesus died for our FREEDOM. Why do we act like we are still slaves to sin?
It is time to LIVE in our FREEDOM!!
With that said, I am SO excited to be opening up my VERY first GRACEcamp in April! We will be focusing on the food freedom course that I have been doing and working through. To be honest, I loved this course so much that I became a certified mentor for the program. It's truly incredible. Here's a little bit more about the program:
If you have followed me for any period of time, you know that I have struggled with food restriction, binge eating, and emotional eating. It's no secret that when it comes to my health and fitness journey, I really stink at the nutrition aspect of it.
I am so excited to share that for the first time, my company has designed a "nutrition first" program. Exercise is just extra credit! This program is designed to help you get a handle on your eating habits. There is no counting calories. No measuring food. No using food containers. No cutting out food groups. No deprivation or starving. The best part? You can follow this program even when you're out on a date at a restaurant, on vacation, or at a party!
It's a solution that's effective because it was created by a woman who understands. Not only did she lose 100 lbs on this program, she became a registered dietitian nutritionist so that she could help others lose the weight and win the weight loss war.
Ilana figured out how to eat large amounts of food and lose weight and keep it off at the same time. She figured out that it was all in her mindset. The system that she created allows you to feel full and satisfied while giving you strategies that can help you in real-world situations such as eating out, traveling, cravings, and more!
This is not a diet. It's a mindset shift.
What’s the best part about this weight loss program?
The 2B Mindset is simple to follow. You will learn simple strategies to get you drinking more water, enjoying wholesome food and simple ways to prepare them. And it will shatter the myth that the bathroom scale is your enemy. It's Simple. Enjoyable. Sustainable.
Who is the 2B Mindset for?
- Anyone who wants to lose weight — happily — so they can keep it off for good!
- Those frustrated with the deprivation of traditional diets.
- People overwhelmed with all the weight-loss products/info out there.
- Anyone challenged by junk-food cravings.
- Those for whom other diets have not been successful in the past.
- Those who feel guilt or shame when overeating.
- Those who love to eat food,
- People who love to travel but don't know how to stay on track.
- Anyone who doesn't like or want to workout.
- Those who love to workout but struggle with food.
- People who aren't seeing results with just exercise.
- Those who struggle with:
- Yo-Yo dieting
- Emotional eating
- Sugar addiction
- Scale obsession
- Portion control
- Motivation to workout
When can I enroll?
I am always enrolling new clients for this program! It's an ongoing nutritional plan that doesn't have a start and end date. If you would like to be considered for the group, please fill out this contact form so that I can get in touch with you!
- The 2B Mindset Program
- Grocery Shopping Tips
- Weekly Meal Ideas
- First month of nutrient-dense superfoods that support your goals
- One-year subscription to Beth's Netflix of Fitness
- Accountability within our ladies-only community
- Beth as your coach
- *All packages come with a 30-day money back guarantee.
- 41 videos in the 2B Mindset Program
- 21 videos to teach you the basic principles of the program, including education on food groups, what to eat and when, and real-life strategies for every eating situation (such as eating at restaurants, at parties, while on a trip, for vegans/vegetarians, etc).
- 5 videos to overcome common weight loss struggles and gives advice on weight loss challenges.
- 15 recipe videos that show you have to cook time-saving, delicious, easy, and satisfying meals in no time.
- PLUS videos on how to adapt the program to need-specific lifestyles such as vegetarian, vegan, and even pregnancy!
- PLUS there are 6 extra videos in the library that offer more in-depth training on some of the principles.
- The Getting Started Guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to get started.
- My Go-To Guide accompanies the videos and highlights key takeaways, recaps the food lists, features grocery shopping lists, and more.
- 2B Mindset Recipes which includes over 30 of Illana's favorites.
- My Tracker, which has room for 90 days of meal and progress tracking, and other key indicators that play a role in helping you achieve your weight loss goals.
- A 30 oz water bottle that has motivational reminders on it to help keep you on track daily.