Earlier this year, I posted a picture of books that I want to read before 2013. I started with a smallish list, and it has grown. I have been busy reading away during my three month "vacation." I just want to share this list and writing it down helps keep me accountable. Most of these books I already own, and some of them are on my half.com wishlist. Maybe when we move to STL I'll be able to find a library and actually check them out for free.
3. Mockingjay Suzanne Collins
4. Between Sundays Karen Kingsbury
5. Unlocked Karen Kingsbury
6. Like Dandelion Dust Karen Kingsbury
7. Loving (comes out in March!) Karen Kingsbury
8. The Help Kathryn Stockett (Loved the movie.)
9. Crazy Love Francis Chan (I need to finish this book.)
10. Radical David Platt
11. The 10 Commandments of Marriage Ed Young
12. The Husband Project Kathi Lipp
13. The Me I Want to Be John Ortberg
14. Creating an Intimate Marriage Jim Burns
15. One Thousand Gifts Ann Voskamp
16. Made to Crave Lysa TerKeurst
17. My So-Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife Sara Horn
I'll probably add more books to this list as time goes on, but I'm hoping to read at least 24 books by the end of the year. I'm currently ahead of the average, as I'm finishing up the third Hunger Games book.
I love fiction, but I thought that I could definitely read some non-fiction as well. Any encouragement I can get in life is a plus!
If any of you have comments on these books, by all means, leave a comment!