Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Life Can Actually Begin

First off, can I just let you all know how much I love my husband?  I really missed him while I was in Colorado, and I didn't know how much until I came home.  He is my absolute best friend.  We have a lot of fun together.  He makes me laugh so much.  I just love him so much more each day!


Ok, so anyway, the reason for this post wasn't to brag about how great my husband is, but I could totally make a whole post about him. :]  He's just that awesome.


Tomorrow I start my new job.  I feel a whole slew of emotions going through my mind and heart.  I'm nervous (I hate starting new jobs...it's nerve racking).  I'm excited because I feel like I can finally start my life here in St. Louis.  I feel like I put my life on hold in January and I haven't gotten it back yet.  Tomorrow is the day that I get it back.  I'm excited to meet the people working in my office. I'm excited to see if I get a real desk and to put pictures of my husband and family on it!  I'm more excited that nervous!  At the same time, I'm scared.  I pray that I will get along with the people I work with.  I know I'm stubborn and hard headed and sometimes my personality clashes with others.  


More than anything, I'm ready to get going here.  I'm praying for a smooth transition. I'm praying for connections here in this city.  The thing I'm praying about the most??  That would be thanking God that He placed this job in front of me.  I'm incredibly grateful for His presence in my life.  May I be a light for Him this week, as well as the time that I'm working with these new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]