Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

21 Day Fix: Week One




I've been doing this new program called 21 Day Fix.
You've probably seen me talking about it on facebook.
I just completed my first week of it and can I say that I feel great!?

This program is super easy to follow.  
You eat and you workout.
It's that simple.

I am so obsessed with this new program because of a few things:

1.  It comes with color-coded containers and an eating guide.  This isn't a an eating guide that tells you what to eat and when.  It's an eating guide that gives you ideas of what to eat and you choose your menu and when to eat.  It tells you how many times to fill your containers during the day, which is based on a calorie goal.  However you don't count calories or points or anything.  Super easy!

2.  The program comes with workout DVDs.  There is a 30 minute workout for each of the 21 days.  And let me tell you...THEY WORK!!!  I was so sore for the first 3 days!  But it's a good kind of sore, because it lets you know that your body is getting stronger.  And the workout calendar is fab!  It tells you what workout to complete on each day.

3.  Autumn Calabrese, the creator of the program, instructs you on each move.  This is great for those who haven't done a whole lot of training before.  Doing the exercise correctly ensures that you won't injure yourself and you're getting the most out of it.

4.  There are modifications for each move.   This is especially great for those days that you're extremely sore and need an adjustment for the 30 minutes.  You can still get a great workout with these modifications, so it makes it that much sweeter.

I wanted to post my meal plan for the whole first week.  It is sooo much easier to follow the plan if you've got your meals planned out for the week.  If I don't have a plan, I will fall off the wagon in an instance.  Meal planning is the reason that I can stay on track...that and not buying junk to eat at the grocery store.  :)





If you're interested in this program, email me at TheFitnessPrincess13@gmail.com or connect with me on my facebook page, The Fitness Princess.  I would love to talk with you about it!

Our Challenge Pack discounts and free shipping deals have been extended through this weekend (3/2)!  So act fast if you want to take advantage of them!!

Anyone can do this program...beginner, intermediate, or advanced fitness "student" (because we're all still learning, right?).  And anyone can stick to a plan for 21 days.  It's as simple as that!  I can't wait to share my results with you at the end of my 21 days!!

**Also, sign up for my brand new newsletter here!  You'll receive information before anyone else!!  Get helpful fitness tips, recipes, and even workouts!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]