Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

2 Years...

Dear St. Louis,

Wow!  It's been two years now since we've lived here.  I will admit that I like you more than I did last year at this time.

A lot has happened in this last year:

I got a new job.
We bought a house.
Tyler got a promotion--which I didn't write about.  Shame on me!  He got promoted to managing (and traveling) for his company!
We got a puppy! (I'll post about him tomorrow.)

Okay, so maybe that doesn't look like a lot, but those things are definitely life changing events.

When we got back from Hawaii (which I still need to post about...I have a TON of pictures to go through), I finally felt like I was home.  St. Louis is not an awful city.  It's actually a very fun city with lots of things to do.  We've really enjoyed living here (especially during baseball season).  

I don't feel like I need to go out and do things on the weekend as I did when we lived in our apartment.  Since purchasing our home, I've wanted to stay home on the weekends and turn this house into a home.  And maybe having all the extra space has been a factor in that as well. :)

Anyhow, it's been a really good year here in St. Louis.  We are really enjoying our time here.  We are really seeing God's plan play out when we had no idea why He would lead us here.

And for the yearly "out the front door" picture:  today it was cold and blowing flurries.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]