Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Hawaii: Part 5

So I got really busy and didn't blog the rest of our Hawaii trip.
Here I am again...

Did you miss the first posts?
Here they are:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4


On Tuesday morning, Tyler and I got up to go Scuba Diving.  I really wish we would have had pictures from it, because it was an amazing experience.  I had never seen sea turtles that huge in my life, and to get to "swim" with them was so neat!

We hadn't been Scuba Diving since our honeymoon, so I was a little rusty.  We did a two-tank dive meaning, we got to dive twice.  Breathing through a regulator is SO different that just breathing.  I had a mini-panic attack when I was trying to descend the first time, but I got my breathing under control and had a fun time.

When we got finished with the first dive, we headed back to the boat.  The waves were SO choppy, and even just floating in the water made me sick.  I got back on the boat, water and snacks were passed around, but I couldn't even make it back to my seat.  I laid on the floor of the boat with my head down.  I was SO sick.  I've never been that sick in my life.  It was rough!  We went back to the dock for a few minutes of rest since I wasn't feeling too well.  It was much better to walk on land. :)

Our second dive went better, and I was able to stay under for a lot longer since I wasn't using all of my oxygen.  I love scuba diving, so I hope we'll be able to do it again soon!

My parents had gone to the beach nearby, so we stopped to say hi to them.  We were waiting for our Whale Watching adventure to start.  It was a nice day for the beach!



The Whale Watching was a complete bust.  It ended up being the most expensive boat ride we've ever taken.




That's about the extent of what we saw.  Seriously...such a waste of money.  We were disappointed.

On the way back to the house that night, we did stop for tacos.  They were delicious!!


The one thing I didn't like was that they put cabbage on everything.  I'm not a cabbage fan.  I'd rather have lettuce.  But they were yummy and filling!

Well, come back tomorrow and I'll have Wednesday's pictures up! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer a quick question about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]