Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Valentine's Day Offer

Are you looking for the perfect Valentine's Day gift?
You've come to the right spot!
I am taking orders for Date Night Jars until noon tomorrow (Friday, February 8th).
I have offered them in my shop, but they sold quickly!
They are great for all couples and a perfect gift! :)

Here's the description from Etsy:

This date jar has 52 dates in it. It was created with newlyweds in mind. Most newlyweds don't have much money, so these dates are creative in the way that they are cheap or free. There is one date per week for an entire year!

I came up with the idea when I wanted to spend time with my husband but didn't have a whole lot of money for date nights out. These dates are geared toward spending quality time together rather than on spending money.

The dates come already printed on paper in a craft jar. This jar is great for both dating and married couples! It would make a great gift for a bride and groom or just any couple looking for money saving, date night ideas!

**IF YOU ARE WANTING TO ORDER:

The cost is $16 shipped and will arrive in time for Valentine's Day. Please email me at asimplekindoflove {at} gmail {dot} com with your (2) color preferences if you want a custom one made or you can look through the sold orders in my shop and have one recreated. I also offer "love" themed jars. Please leave your Paypal email address, as I will invoice you there. All invoices will be sent out by Friday, the 8th, by 1:00 pm CST. Please pay by 3:00 pm CST on the 8th or your order will be cancelled. All orders will be mailed out on Saturday, the 9th!

I am happy to be extending this special offer to you! :) If you have any questions, please email me at the email address listed above! Happy Valentine's Day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]