Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Baked Meatballs

It's Friday!
The first Friday of the year!
So why not start it off with "Friday's Fabulous Foods?"
Have a recipe to share?  
Post it!
You can even have a button on my sidebar -->
And because I'm not cool enough to have a linky, if you share a recipe, you can post your link in the comments! :)

This week I want to share with you a very yummy meal.
Meatballs!

Ingredients:

  • 1 lb hamburger
  • 2 eggs, beaten with  1/2 cup milk
  • 1/2 grated Parmesan
  • 1 cup panko or bread crumbs
  • 1 small onion, minced
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/2 tsp oregano
  • 1 tsp salt, freshly ground pepper to taste
  • 1/4 cup minced fresh basil


Directions:
Mix all ingredients with your hands.  Form into golfball sized meatballs.  (I will admit...I used a cookie scoop.)



Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.


I also made spaghetti with some sauce to eat them with.  But they'd be just as delicious with some BBQ sauce. :)



Happy Cooking, Friends! :)



Friday'sFabulousFoods

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]