Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

A Case of the Mondays....

Monday...
Sometimes it's just so hard to jump back into routine after a nice weekend off.
I'm feeling it today.

We had a very relaxing weekend...



I finally got the call that my rings had come in.
I had sent them off for my other band to be soldered to the set, re-dipped, cleaned, and re-sized.
I was missing them terribly.
We went as soon as we got the call.


Saturday morning, we ran some errands and enjoyed driving with the windows down.
That afternoon, the weather changed drastically.
I'm SO ready for Spring, people!!


Saturday evening, we had friends over!!
Our first time hosting friends since we've been here.
Kelsey and her husband are such a ray of Light. :)
{We can also officially mark that off my 25 Before 25 List.}



I made it to 50 sales in my shop this weekend {halfway to my goal for the year}!
Oh, and I also got featured in my very first treasury list!
This month, when you purchase something from my shop,
25% of the sales will be going to Joy and her family's adoption fund!!



I made my first infinity cowl last night, too!
It was fun to make and made from 6 fat quarters, which I already had!
I'm pretty proud of it!
{Mark that off the list, too!}



I decided that since my office is pretty really BLAH, it needed some sprucing up.
So yesterday, I also made a bow garland!
It turned out cute for being an experiment! :)
{If I do say so myself...}

How was your weekend?
Was it relaxing?  Busy?
Sad?  Happy?
What'd you do?
Whatever it was, remember:


The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

Lamentations 3:22-23

I am so thankful for His grace and mercy.



miscellany monday at lowercase letters

1 comment:

  1. Hello There Beth- found you through the link up at Miscellany Monday.
    Your rings are so pretty and that bow garland is super cute. Did you use flannel for those. Way to spruce up the place!
    Happy to be a new reader here and to go check out your store. Look forward to reading more here.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]