Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A Little Too Fluffy Two

Well, A Little Too Fluffy Two is officially over.
I didn't win...but I did.
I'm six weeks better.


Via
I have a better understanding.
I have a better mentality.
I have new "insta-friends."
I have an encouragement system that I didn't know existed.
I am thankful that I started when I did.

Here is my "before and after," but really still-in-progress picture.
Please excuse my no-need-to-dress-up-for-the-picture face. :)
I think before-and-after's are important so you can see how far you've come.
It also gives me motivation to keep going!
During the challenge, I lost 7.4 pounds and 10.25 inches.
I've learned that the number on the scale isn't all that.

Sunday night I was thinking about goals for this week.
It's the end of June, and I'll be finishing up my #56milesinJune challenge this week.
I never thought I could do it.
And, well, it's still really to be determined if I really can...it's not the 30th yet. :)

However, as I was counting up how many miles I have left, I decided to make a few goals for myself this week.
So here they are:

-Finish the #56milesinJune challenge
-Workout on the elliptical every day this week
-Put 70,000 steps in this week (my goal is 10,000 per day...I wear a Fitbit to track this)
-Give this week my absolute best in eating and exercising

Just because A Little Too Fluffy Two is over doesn't mean I can quit making good decisions.
This is a lifestyle change.
It's not just for a little while...it's for life.
I want to be the best Beth I can be.

I have a lot of thoughts that I would love to share, but that will have to happen later.

How are you bettering yourself?
Are you making changes that you're going to thank yourself later for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]