A new recipe!
I am excited to share this recipe with you this week.
I made these muffins on Sunday morning and have eaten them for breakfast this week!
Quinoa is a little different from anything I've ever had.
I don't even know what to compare it to, but I really like it.
It's super healthy for you and has lots of protein in it.
I found this recipe here.
Here's what you need:
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup diced veggies (I used zucchini, an orange pepper, and broccoli)
- 1/2 cup reduced fat feta cheese (I didn't use the cheese)
- 2 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- salt and pepper
Here's what you do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk the egg and egg whites together.
- Then combine all the ingredients in the bowl.
- Line your muffin tin with liners and spray them with cooking spray. (The recipe called for 6 liners, but clearly I needed more than that.) Also, make sure you coat the liners very well with the spray!
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown!
Serving Size: 2 muffins
Fat: 7 g
Carbs: 15 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 16 g
WW Points Plus: 5