Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekly Goals

This Week is gonna be kinda crazy. On Saturday, Tyler and I are moving all our belongings out of storage and into our new apartment in Chesterfield. We are incredibly excited to get back to Missouri and I will be happy to have a "home." With that said, it's important that I have my goal list this week. But first, let's review last weeks goals:


Finish The Help (I have roughly 30 pages left) (I finished it right after I posted the goals last week and even read an entire other book!)
Finish my Bible Study with Week 6. (It's been a blessing!)
Buy stamps.
Send out the invitations for the bridal shower.
Work on making chalkboards??  (Could possibly wait til we get moved)
Continue working out. (It was a great workout week!)
Try to find a bank in STL. (Ongoing)
Start working on an "STL Budget.". (Ongoing)
Start really searching for a job. (Ongoing)
Write someone a note.
Become more Christ-like.--This has always been my goal, everyday.  But I thought I should actually write it out. (Ongoing)


This week's goals are:
1. Watch last DVD session for Bible Study.
2. Start my new Bible Study.
3. Start a new book.
4. Contact Christi at Honey Pot.
5. Make a list of everything needed to be purchased for Mackenzie's bridal shower.
6. Contact the utility company in STL.
7. Contact AT&T for Internet in STL (this is Tyler's job, but it still needs to be done this week.)
8. Start packing things to be moved.
9. Continue to work out and eat healthy.
10. Continue to job search.
11. Continue to make the budget.

It's going to be a busy week, but it's going to all be worth it! I'll post pictures when we get all moved in and situated! But it might not be for a couple of weeks because we still have 2 weeks left here in OKC...and we have to go couch shopping AND washer and dryer shopping!

Oh, and here's an update on my reading list for the year:
1.  The Hunger Games  Suzanne Collins
2.  Catching Fire  Suzanne Collins
3.  Mockingjay  Suzanne Collins
4.  Between Sundays  Karen Kingsbury
5.  Unlocked  Karen Kingsbury
6.  Like Dandelion Dust  Karen Kingsbury
7.  Loving (comes out in March!)  Karen Kingsbury
8.  The Help  Kathryn Stockett  (Loved the movie.)
9.  Crazy Love  Francis Chan  (I need to finish this book.)
10.  Radical  David Platt
11.  The 10 Commandments of Marriage  Ed Young
12.  The Husband Project  Kathi Lipp
13.  The Me I Want to Be  John Ortberg
14.  Creating an Intimate Marriage  Jim Burns
15.  One Thousand Gifts  Ann Voskamp
16.  Made to Crave  Lysa TerKeurst
17.  My So-Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife  Sara Horn
18. Not A Fan Kyle Idleman
19. Love and Respect Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
20. The Act of Marriage Tim and Beverly LaHaye
21. Every Now and Then Karen Kingsbury

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]