Work on making chalkboards?? (Could possibly wait til we get moved)
Try to find a bank in STL. (Ongoing)
Start working on an "STL Budget.". (Ongoing)
Start really searching for a job. (Ongoing)
Become more Christ-like.--This has always been my goal, everyday. But I thought I should actually write it out. (Ongoing)
This week's goals are:
1. Watch last DVD session for Bible Study.
2. Start my new Bible Study.
3. Start a new book.
4. Contact Christi at Honey Pot.
5. Make a list of everything needed to be purchased for Mackenzie's bridal shower.
6. Contact the utility company in STL.
7. Contact AT&T for Internet in STL (this is Tyler's job, but it still needs to be done this week.)
8. Start packing things to be moved.
9. Continue to work out and eat healthy.
10. Continue to job search.
11. Continue to make the budget.
It's going to be a busy week, but it's going to all be worth it! I'll post pictures when we get all moved in and situated! But it might not be for a couple of weeks because we still have 2 weeks left here in OKC...and we have to go couch shopping AND washer and dryer shopping!
Oh, and here's an update on my reading list for the year:
4. Between Sundays Karen Kingsbury
6. Like Dandelion Dust Karen Kingsbury
7. Loving (comes out in March!) Karen Kingsbury
10. Radical David Platt
11. The 10 Commandments of Marriage Ed Young
12. The Husband Project Kathi Lipp
13. The Me I Want to Be John Ortberg
14. Creating an Intimate Marriage Jim Burns
15. One Thousand Gifts Ann Voskamp
16. Made to Crave Lysa TerKeurst
17. My So-Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife Sara Horn
18. Not A Fan Kyle Idleman
19. Love and Respect Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
20. The Act of Marriage Tim and Beverly LaHaye
21. Every Now and Then Karen Kingsbury