I wanted to review my goals from last week, and post my goals for this week.
Last week my goals were:
1. Continue with Week 4 of "Beauty by the Book" Bible Study. (what a phenomenal study!)
3. Continue planning Mackenzie's Bridal Shower. (getting closer!)
4. Continue reading "The Help." (halfway done!)
5. Try new recipes in my Crockpot! (I posted one recipe that I tried)
This week here's what I want to do:
1. Clean out the refrigerator.
2. Continue with Week 5 of my Bible Study.
3. Continue to work out.
4. Continue reading "The Help."
5. Try some more new recipes.
6. Finish up the invitations for Mackenzie's Bridal Shower.
7. Encourage someone.
8. Try to find a bank in the STL area.
9. Contact Christi at Honey Pot.
Lots to do, but it's all do-able. :] What goals do you have for yourself this week?