Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekly Goals

What an incredible weekend!!  My mom met me in Tulsa on Friday afternoon and we went to the Extraordinary Women Conference.  It was amazing!!  Friday night we got to see Adam Cappa, Francesca Battistelli, and Jeremy Camp perform.  Now, for those of you who really know me, know that I LOVE Jeremy Camp!  I've loved him since his first album came out when I was in 6th or 7th grade.  He's such a talented artist!  My mom and I got front row and center seats.  No joke!  I will post more later on this weekend, as there is so much that I still need to process.


I wanted to review my goals from last week, and post my goals for this week.


Last week my goals were:


1.  Continue with Week 4 of "Beauty by the Book" Bible Study.  (what a phenomenal study!)
2.  Work out Monday-Friday for at least an hour.  (I worked out for 1 hour and 20 minutes every day)
3.  Continue planning Mackenzie's Bridal Shower.  (getting closer!)
4.  Continue reading "The Help."  (halfway done!)
5.  Try new recipes in my Crockpot!  (I posted one recipe that I tried)


This week here's what I want to do:


1.  Clean out the refrigerator.
2.  Continue with Week 5 of my Bible Study.
3.  Continue to work out.
4.  Continue reading "The Help."
5.  Try some more new recipes.
6.  Finish up the invitations for Mackenzie's Bridal Shower.
7.  Encourage someone.
8.  Try to find a bank in the STL area.
9.  Contact Christi at Honey Pot.


Lots to do, but it's all do-able. :]  What goals do you have for yourself this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]