Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

New Month, New Goals

Happy October! 
Where in the world did September go?
Wait, where did the whole year go?
I cannot believe it's already October.

With a new month, comes new goals!  
So excited!

Here's a recap of last month's goals and what I really accomplished.
I tried, really.


Relationship Goals:
  • Write 4 different people cards or letters.  Woo!! Got it done!
  • Get together with Kelsey and her husband, Steven! (This one has been on our list since Tyler and I moved to St. Louis!)  Yay!!! We did it!! You can {sort of} read about that here.
  • Write Tyler a note.  Didn't happen.  Oops!!
Homemaking Goals:
  • Meal plan on the weekends (every weekend).  It didn't happen this past weekend, but it did all the other weekends!
  • Clean the house every weekend.  May have not be thoroughly, but I did it!
  • Have  a 15 minute pick-up session every night.  Only happened in the kitchen.
Personal Goals:
  • As I've been sharing (here and here), find a theme for each week.  Didn't happen...had more of a theme of the month.
  • Write a blog plan (I have a rough idea sketched out, but I really want to get in the habit of blogging...as I've stuck with it for over a year now).  Yes! It happened...and I've been more active with my blog recently.
  • Read my Bible daily.  One I had to admit...didn't happen daily, but I did read!
Craft Goals:  (yes, I have craft goals!  It's a hobby, and I have several projects to complete)
  • Make some new items for my shop.  It's open!  You can find my shop here.  Be on the lookout for new things!
  • Finish our wedding card book (yep, still have to do that...a year later.  That's what happens when you live in 3 cities the first year of marriage.)  Didn't happen.  One of these days it will.
  • Finish my fall napkins and start a new project (TBD).  Got all of them done except 2 of them.
>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Even if I didn't mark everything off my list, I got some of it done.
It's a start to living intentionally...for a purpose.

So as we go into October, here are my new goals:

Relationship Goals:
  • Write 4 different people cards or letters.
  • Write Tyler a note.
  • Invest in my new friendships.

Homemaking Goals:
  • Meal plan for a couple weeks at a time. (I want to get back in this habit.)
  • Sell/give away clothes and other things we don't need.
  • Make one new recipe a week.

Personal Goals:
  • Keep eating healthy.
  • Start on my birthday list.
  • Take some time for myself...don't get too busy.

Craft Goals:
  • Work on Fall/Christmas items for the shop.
  • Start on a Christmas list for family/friends.
  • Finish Fall napkins so we can use them at Thanksgiving!!
>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

So those are my goals for this month.  
What are some of yours?
What will you have accomplished by the end of October?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]