Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Isn't Over...

Most everyone is putting away their Christmas decorations and getting on with life.
Not me!
I like to savor this time of year.
To hang on to it as long as I can.

Well, we also have 2 more Christmases to attend.
One with my immediate family and the other with my extended family.
Both of which are happening this weekend.
I am so excited to go home for the weekend.
I am not excited to drive the 5 hours tonight to get there.

It didn't even seem like Christmas to me this year...
Tyler and I both had to work on Christmas eve and the day after.
So it really kind of was just like a random day off in the middle of the week.
We didn't bake or eat Christmas candy.
We didn't gorge ourselves with other food...
Just seemed like a Saturday.
Weird.

Hopefully next week I'll post pictures of our Christmas adventures...
For now, I'll say,
"Feliz Navidad!"


My husband bought me the other band that I wanted to go with my ring set!  Isn't is GORGEOUS?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. It IS gorgeous!!! So pretty!

    We've had Christmas days like that, especially in the beginning. It's kind of a bummer. I'm glad you're going to get to see your families this weekend! The 5 hour drive will be awesome, savor that time you can talk with the hubby...and bring your crochet! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]