Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Shopping

This weekend I updated my shop with a few new things.  

Added:  NEW Sections!
Check out the SALE section for items that will be edited on a weekly basis.  These items will be marked down at least 10% for that week!
There is also a FREE SHIPPING section with several items that will ship for free within the United States.
I got this idea from a friend...it's a great idea!

Please use code NEW15 for 15% off your order!
Code is good until Tuesday night!

**Please note that I will be closing my shop down on December 15th so that I may enjoy the holidays with my family.   Please get your orders in before December 15th so that they will arrive in time for Christmas!! :) I will be back with some new items after the holidays.  If you have any special requests, leave me a comment and let me know!**


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]