Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Italian Breaded Pork Chops

Wowzers...I bet I've shocked y'all again!!
I have another recipe for you!
I am excited to get back in the swing of things and continue Friday's Fabulous Foods!

I had forgotten how much I really like pork chops until I found this recipe.
It's simple to make and doesn't take much time.

Ingredients:

  • 3 eggs, slightly beaten
  • 3 tbsp milk
  • 1 1/2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 tbsp dried parsley
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 4 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
  • 4 porkchops

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
In a small bowl, beat together the eggs and milk.  


In a separate bowl {or in my case, a plate}, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.


Heat the olive oil in a large, oven-proof skillet over medium heat.  Stir in the garlic, and cook until lightly browned.  Remove the garlic.

Dip each pork chop into the egg mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture, coating evenly.  Place coated pork chops in the skillet, and brown about 5 minutes on each side.


Place the skillet and pork chops in the preheated oven and cook 25 minutes {or to an internal temperature of 160 degrees}.


This is so yummy!  You can serve it with just about anything!

Happy cooking, friends!!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Beth! I just blogged about the memorizing thing you asked about. :) I thought that would be better than just commenting back. I hope you'll consider it! This looks yummy, btw! Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]