Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Baked Taco Ring

I have been wanting to try this recipe for over a year now.
I'm not sure why I haven't made it before now, but oh my goodness...it was delicious.
I don't know where the recipe came from, but I wish I did so I could give credit where credit is due.
Just know that it's not mine...and that I'm sure you can probably find it on Pinterest.
Just "Pinterest" it. :)

Ingredients:

  • 1 lb ground beef
  • 1 package taco seasoning
  • 2 tbsp water
  • 2 (8 oz) packages of refrigerated crescent rolls
  • 1 medium green pepper
  • 3 cups shredded lettuce
  • 1 medium tomato, diced
  • 1/4 cup onion
  • 1/2 cup pitted ripe olives
  • 1 cup shredded cheese
  • sour cream
  • salsa
  • guacamole
Directions:
Preheat the over to 375 degrees.  Brown the ground beef and then drain.  Add the taco seasoning and water, then simmer.

Unroll the crescent rolls.  Separate them into triangles.  Arrange them on circle pizza pan with the wide ends toward the middle, overlapping each other.


Spoon the meat mixture onto the widest part of each triangle. 

 

Bring the points up over the meat and tuck under the wide end of the triangle.  The filling won't be completely covered.


Bake for approximately 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.

While it was baking, I went ahead and cut up the lettuce, olives, and peppers.  You can use whatever you like as toppings.  We don't like tomatoes, so we left them out.



Place the toppings in the center of the ring.

We left the salsa, sour cream, and guacamole off so that our leftovers wouldn't be soggy.


Enjoy!! :)

Friday'sFabulousFoods

1 comment:

  1. This sounds SOOOOOO delicious!! I'll have to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]