Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday Randoms

Have you ever flown a kite with a fishing pole?
I hadn't either until this weekend.


It's a pretty brilliant idea if you ask me. :)


We went to the Cardinals game yesterday.
My father-in-law and {future} brother-in-law came, as well as my brother and his girlfriend.
It was a beautiful day at Busch Stadium...76 degrees.

Tomorrow evening, we leave for Florida, but first we will gather with Tyler's family and celebrate his grandpa's life.
We are grateful that He knew the Lord and served Him faithfully for many years.
Would you mind praying for his family as they lay him to rest tomorrow?

Also this:


Be on the lookout for new things after we get back from Disney!


miscellany monday at lowercase letters

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]