Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Things I'm Loving Thursday

It's been a few weeks since I've posted some of the things I've been loving, so I thought today would be the perfect day to do another post. :)
I just love handmade items...and I especially love them even more, since I have my own shop and I know what kind of time it takes and the love that the shop owners pour into their items.


I am ready for Spring...and the colors the season brings with it! 
These gorgeous earrings would make the greatest Spring accessory!
Get them here!





I am loving my new Sparkle sign from Nina!
You can find many others, plus LOTS more here.


I love these earrings, too!
I own a pair from my Love Club box, and they are so comfortable!
You can get them here.



Oh goodness, and this necklace, too!!
And Mary is such a sweetie!!
Get them here.


I think this sign has more truth than I thought it ever would.
Find it here.


I also really love these canvas signs!
Maybe one day when we decide to have kids, I will own some.
You can get them here.


Some other things that I'm currently loving:

We will be at Disney in 12 days!
We got our tickets yesterday in the mail! :)


I'm also loving fresh fruit and healthy food options on our menu!



What are you loving?
I'd love to hear your favorites! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]