Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mackenzie's Bridal Shower

Yesterday was Mackenzie's Bridal Shower and it was a wonderful time!  I hadn't seen her since December, when we parted our ways and she moved to North Carolina and I moved to Oklahoma City.  It was a fantastic reunion!


I am so excited for her as she starts the journey of being a wife.  I know that God has big plans for her and Jason, and I'm thrilled to see where He will take them. I wanted to share a few photos from the shower.


The beautiful Bride:



The buffet table:


I made chalkboards to go with her Country Chic theme:


The cake table:


Up close of the cookies (courtesy of Honey Pot Catering):


The beautiful flower centerpieces that my momma made (I made the pinwheels):


The wonderful cream cheese mints (my first attempt and they were perfect): 


The gorgeous cake (courtesy of Honey Pot Catering in Lamar):








The beverage station (flavored glass bottled pop, tea, and lemonade):



The gift table:



The Bride and I:




Pam (mother of the bride), The Bride, and Hayley (sister of the bride):




I was honored to be able to plan her shower along with my momma, and everything came together nicely.  It was a wonderful time, and I'm so glad she got to spend time with some family and friends.  It was a beautiful day with beautiful ladies, all who have a beautiful love for my dear friend.  I'm incredibly blessed to have Mackenzie in my life, and I know she will be a blessing to her new husband and family.


Mackenzie, I love you.  I wish you and Jason the best as you start your journey together. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]