Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekly Goals a Day Late

Happy April!!  I don't know about you, but I can't believe April is already here!!  Tyler and I had a wonderful weekend in Branson with couples from my home church.  My parents head up a Marriage Retreat committee every year, and we finally had the opportunity to attend with them.  We both learned a lot about ourselves and our family members.  But more on that later.


I didn't post my weekly goals yesterday because we didn't get home til 7 or so.  I was completely exhausted.  So here's a recap of last week's goals:


1.  Continue to unpack and settle in.
2.  Make a grocery list and go shopping.
3.  Start new Bible study.
4.  Work out (in the new fitness center) and eat healthy.
5.  Start accumulating coupons again.
6.  Job search (and apply?)
7.  Update my resume.
8.  Buy a washer and dryer.


I had a productive week.  This week I can be a little more serious about getting into a routine.  


This week's goals are:
1.  Start Bible Study.
2.  Job search and apply!
3.  Update my resume and cover letter.
4.  Enjoy our new couch! (It gets delivered tomorrow!)
5.  Eat healthy.
6.  Drink water (I hate water, so this is definitely a goal.)
7.  Design an amortization schedule for paying the school loan off (we're getting closer).
8.  Make next week's meal plan and grocery list.
9.  Cut my coupons and organize my coupon binder.
10.  Work on things for Mackenzie's shower!! 
11.  Find a "for-sure" bank!


I'm excited to get back into a routine, because I haven't had one for 3 months.  I love spontaneity, but a little routine is good too.  Our apartment is coming together nicely, and I'm excited to have it all put together.  I know I promised that I would post pictures, and I will!  I just need to make sure everything is put away. :]


Hope you all have a wonderful week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]