I didn't post my weekly goals yesterday because we didn't get home til 7 or so. I was completely exhausted. So here's a recap of last week's goals:
3. Start new Bible study.
6. Job search (and apply?)
7. Update my resume.
I had a productive week. This week I can be a little more serious about getting into a routine.
This week's goals are:
1. Start Bible Study.
2. Job search and apply!
3. Update my resume and cover letter.
4. Enjoy our new couch! (It gets delivered tomorrow!)
5. Eat healthy.
6. Drink water (I hate water, so this is definitely a goal.)
7. Design an amortization schedule for paying the school loan off (we're getting closer).
8. Make next week's meal plan and grocery list.
9. Cut my coupons and organize my coupon binder.
10. Work on things for Mackenzie's shower!!
11. Find a "for-sure" bank!
I'm excited to get back into a routine, because I haven't had one for 3 months. I love spontaneity, but a little routine is good too. Our apartment is coming together nicely, and I'm excited to have it all put together. I know I promised that I would post pictures, and I will! I just need to make sure everything is put away. :]
Hope you all have a wonderful week!!