Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Goals

This week I'm going to try to be more intentional about getting my goals met.  Last week I met most of them, but I didn't do the ones that I really need to do.  Why does that always happen?

Here's a recap of last week's goals:

1.  Start Bible Study.
2.  Job search and apply!
3.  Update my resume and cover letter.
4.  Enjoy our new couch! (It gets delivered tomorrow!)
5.  Eat healthy.
6.  Drink water (I hate water, so this is definitely a goal.)
7.  Design an amortization schedule for paying the school loan off (we're getting closer).
8.  Make next week's meal plan and grocery list.
9.  Cut my coupons and organize my coupon binder.
10.  Work on things for Mackenzie's shower!! 
11.  Find a "for-sure" bank!

This week I have only a few goals.  This is because Mackenzie's shower is on Saturday, and I'm wanting it to be perfect for her.  So I have a lot of things I need to get done for that.

1.  Deep clean my car!  (Honestly, I don't remember the last time I did this.)
2.  Try to make homemade granola bars!
3.  Make a cleaning schedule.
4.  Find 7 things every day to put in the giveaway pile (or just throw out).
5.  Work on the bridal shower.
6.  Find a bank!  This is a MUST!!!
7.  Keep applying for jobs.


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]