Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mackenzie's Bridal Shower

Yesterday was Mackenzie's Bridal Shower and it was a wonderful time!  I hadn't seen her since December, when we parted our ways and she moved to North Carolina and I moved to Oklahoma City.  It was a fantastic reunion!


I am so excited for her as she starts the journey of being a wife.  I know that God has big plans for her and Jason, and I'm thrilled to see where He will take them. I wanted to share a few photos from the shower.


The beautiful Bride:



The buffet table:


I made chalkboards to go with her Country Chic theme:


The cake table:


Up close of the cookies (courtesy of Honey Pot Catering):


The beautiful flower centerpieces that my momma made (I made the pinwheels):


The wonderful cream cheese mints (my first attempt and they were perfect): 


The gorgeous cake (courtesy of Honey Pot Catering in Lamar):








The beverage station (flavored glass bottled pop, tea, and lemonade):



The gift table:



The Bride and I:




Pam (mother of the bride), The Bride, and Hayley (sister of the bride):




I was honored to be able to plan her shower along with my momma, and everything came together nicely.  It was a wonderful time, and I'm so glad she got to spend time with some family and friends.  It was a beautiful day with beautiful ladies, all who have a beautiful love for my dear friend.  I'm incredibly blessed to have Mackenzie in my life, and I know she will be a blessing to her new husband and family.


Mackenzie, I love you.  I wish you and Jason the best as you start your journey together. :]

1 comment:

  1. These bridal shower ideas are undoubtedly unique and especially the cake is gorgeous. Was not able to attend my best friend's engagement last month. But will make it sure for her wedding in a couple of weeks. One of the pretty wedding venues is booked online at budgeted price. Also the superb decorations and food arrangements are finalized.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]