Last week's goals were these:
1. Deep clean my car! (Honestly, I don't remember the last time I did this.)
3. Make a cleaning schedule.
4. Find 7 things every day to put in the giveaway pile (or just throw out).
I met most of the goals, but didn't do some that I meant to get done (like clean out my car). I've been reading Money Saving Mom's blog again. She has the coolest cleaning schedule. April is focused on spring cleaning and I've been
This week's goals are:
1. Deep clean my car.
2. Make a cleaning schedule.
3. Find 7 things each day to give away.
4. Keep applying for jobs.
5. Clean and organize my craft room/dining room.
6. Clean and organize our office.
7. Meal plan for the next couple of weeks.
8. Get Tyler to list several items on Craigslist or eBay.
Happy Monday, everyone and good luck on your own weekly goals!!