Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring Cleaning Goals

Well, last week I didn't get a whole lot of anything done because I was busy preparing for the shower.  I made all the decorations, so I was trying to play catch-up.  This week I hope to be more productive, and my goals have more of a "spring cleaning" feel to them.


Last week's goals were these:
1.  Deep clean my car!  (Honestly, I don't remember the last time I did this.)
2.  Try to make homemade granola bars!
3.  Make a cleaning schedule.
4.  Find 7 things every day to put in the giveaway pile (or just throw out).
5.  Work on the bridal shower.
6.  Find a bank!  This is a MUST!!!
7.  Keep applying for jobs.


I met most of the goals, but didn't do some that I meant to get done (like clean out my car).  I've been reading Money Saving Mom's blog again.  She has the coolest cleaning schedule.  April is focused on spring cleaning and I've been trying loosely following her schedule.  It is a fantastic idea, and you can read her blog here.  Each day she gives her readers a new task to do and she posts about her findings and results.  The biggest thing I've been trying to follow is to find 7 things each day to get rid of.  I've got quite the giveaway pile so far.


This week's goals are:
1.  Deep clean my car.
2.  Make a cleaning schedule.
3.  Find 7 things each day to give away.
4.  Keep applying for jobs.
5.  Clean and organize my craft room/dining room.
6.  Clean and organize our office.
7.  Meal plan for the next couple of weeks.
8.  Get Tyler to list several items on Craigslist or eBay.


Happy Monday, everyone and good luck on your own weekly goals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]