Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Mini Meatballs

Random fact about me...
I like to work out and watch food shows...especially on Saturday mornings.
We don't pay for any sort of cable television, so when I work out, it's a treat to get to watch "my shows."
Those happen to be any of the sort:  Say Yes to the Dress, Four Weddings, House Hunters, Love it or List It, The Pioneer Woman, Trisha's Southern Kitchen, etc.

Last weekend, I was watching Trisha's Southern Kitchen on the Food Network and she was prepping for a Girl's Night.
The meatballs she made looked so good that when I was finished with my workout, I immediately looked up the recipe on their website.



Ingredients:
  • 2 pounds lean ground beef
  • 8 ounces ground pork
  • 2 cups Italian flavored breadcrumbs
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
  • 4 medium eggs, lightly beaten
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 medium onion, minced
  • Salt and pepper



Directions:

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

In a large bowl or mixer, thoroughly mix the beef, pork, breadcrumbs, milk, parsley, eggs,  

garlic, onion and some salt and pepper. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.


Shape into meatballs and place on a foil-lined shallow baking pan. Bake 30 minutes


I went ahead and put them in some pasta sauce so that we could eat it with Spaghetti Squash.  They were definitely delicious!!


Friday'sFabulousFoods

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]