Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

A Little Miscellany for Your Monday

July!
How'd it already get to be July???
This year is just flying by!

Well, since June is over, I thought I'd let y'all know that I finished the #56milesinJune challenge.
I didn't run every day, but 21 days out of 30 is pretty good!!
I finished with a total of 64.47 miles.
I'm 1/3 of the way to my pedicure!!


I will be joining in the July challenge which is #50milesinJuly.
I'm so thankful to have "met" Marta via instagram.
She truly is an inspiration and great encourager!
Are you in?

>>>>><<<<<

This weekend, my husband had to work.
It was a huge bummer, because he's been working a lot of overtime lately.
He has this huge account he's been transitioning {mostly} by himself.
He's been stressed out and not sleeping well for over a month now.
After this week, it should be better.
So while he was working this weekend, I decided to make use of my time by doing the things that needed to be done, so that when he does have time off, I can just hang out with him.
I got a lot of cleaning done.
Oh, and we got rid of our "giveaway pile" that's been in a pile for over a year now.
Yes...a year.
Thank goodness it's gone!!




>>>>><<<<<

Oh, and I met my goals from last week.
I walked 83,147 steps.
I finished the #56milesinJune challenge.
I worked out every day on the elliptical.
I gave the week my all.

>>>>><<<<<

Last night, Tyler took me out on a date.
It was actually really nice to "splurge."
We headed to one of our favorite places that we don't eat at often.
It was actually the first place he took me on a date. :)
Red Lobster.


Food is always photo-worthy. haha! :)
I can't wait to eat the chicken...it's my lunch today. 

>>>>><<<<<

I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend!!
Have a fun, short week!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I have a friend that always orders her meal "half to go" upfront. She justs asks them to put half on her plate being served and half in a to-go box. She says that most places are more than glad to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Hanalei boat tour

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]