Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My 2nd Blogiversary

Today marks 2 years since I started blogging.
I really can't believe it.
That means in a couple weeks, we will be celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary!

I remember starting this blog...I was working my SOAR job (Student Orientation, Advisement and Registration) at Missouri State.
I remember having my wedding planner with me...I carried it everywhere I went at that point.
I remember thinking that nothing in that planner really mattered.  
What mattered was the marriage and relationship part.
I wanted to be the best wife I could be, and I wanted to be able to document it.

I'm sure glad I did. 
I never knew that I would be living in St. Louis 2 years later.
What plans the Lord had for us. :)


I thought I would share several of my favorite posts from the past.  Enjoy!


Disney World:  Here, Here, and Here

I love blogging for the very reason of being able to go back and read what has happened through the years.  I love being able to read what I was thinking and feeling, rather than just looking at pictures.  I love seeing how my heart has changed and where I was in my walk with Christ at the time.  I love to see how my passions have changed, grown, or began.  It definitely has been a blessing to me.  I hope that even maybe the smallest thing here has been a blessing to you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]