Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

One Year Down

We're baaaaack!
Oh, what a wonderful weekend!!
Have I told you all how much I love my husband?
Well, it's a whole heck of a lot!

On Friday, I posted that he was taking me on a weekend getaway.
I loved getting the clue each day and trying to figure out where we would be going.

Here we are right before we boarded the plane.

We ended up going to Minneapolis, Minnesota. 
Now some of you may think that is a lame anniversary getaway because it isn't the beach or even a popular tourist-y city.
Well, I was so excited to learn we were going to Minneapolis, because the Mall of America is on our "Together Bucket List."

I have so many stories I want to share with you.
And I might...throughout the week.
But for now, I will leave you with some trip highlights.


Buddy, from Cake Boss, made a cake in honor of Mall of America's 20th birthday...awesome!


We tried on the most random things while we were there.


We met up with my Aunt Kristie for supper on Saturday evening and she took us to see the Minnehaha Falls.  Gorgeous (her and the falls)!


We went to what I knew as "Underwater World," and is now "Sea Life Aquarium at Mall of America."


I think a shark is eating my husband's head!

It was a wonderful weekend.
He is my absolute best friend.
I wouldn't want to travel with anyone else.
I look forward to many more adventures in cities and marking off items from our bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]