Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

You Can Be Anything in the World

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"



I never thought I would be "grown-up" this fast.
I still don't know what I want to do.
I've really been thinking about this lately.
I'm in my second accounts payable job, but this isn't forever.
Or ideal.

I always thought I could sit at a desk all day and crunch numbers.
Who was I kidding?

Anyone who knows me could tell you
...I'm a people-person.
I have a want need to talk to people.

All this to say {or ask}...
Is it a complete waste of money to not use the degree I went to college for?

I want to love going to my job every day.
I want to know that I could have an impact on someone.
I want to change the world.

I want to be passionate about my job.
I'm not.
Maybe one day I will be.
For now, I'll keep praying about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! I try to respond to each comment. So check back to see the response! :]